Who We Are
Luchs Consulting Engineers is a dynamic Connecticut licensed engineering and land surveying firm providing a full range of engineering services to federal, state, municipal, utility and private clients throughout New England. Founded in 1948 by John Luchs, we specialize in civil, structural and utility design and construction as well as inspection of municipal roads and bridges. In 1999, our presidents, Ronald J. Nault, P.E. and Doron Dagan, P.E., purchased Luchs and have continued to grow the firm.
DeCarlo & Doll, Inc. is a professional architecture, engineering and land surveying firm dedicated to providing sensitive and functional design solutions, particularly to state and municipal agencies. DeCarlo & Doll holds the first multiple license in Connecticut (AEL License #001) for the practice of Architecture, Engineering and Land Surveying. We strive to create designs that harmoniously fit within our clients’ communities and that meet the many functional, budgetary and schedule requirements that are inherent to today’s needs.
DeCarlo & Doll, Inc. was founded in 1980 and acquired by Luchs Consulting Engineers in 2006. Working as one integral team, Luchs and DeCarlo & Doll specialize in civil, highway, traffic, structural and utility design, as well as architecture, construction administration and inspection services. Now truly, “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.”
- Individual services carefully tailored to each client’s needs, reflecting our goal to serve as an extension of the clients’ own staff capabilities.
- Meaningful involvement of a firm Principal as Project Manager on each of our projects.
- A staff of professionals with many years of successful experience in the planning and design of infrastructure improvement projects.
- A formal Quality Assurance review program and internal Value Engineering process to ensure that our projects are accurate, logical and constructible.
- Professional integrity, which assures that realistic timetables and costs are presented in proposals and later adhered to.
We never lose sight of the fact that you are our client, and without you we do not exist.
To begin exploring your project, please contact us today ›