Construction Office Engineer
Luchs Consulting Engineers / DeCarlo & Doll, Inc. is seeking a full-time Construction Office Engineer to join our team for an immediate opportunity in the Hartford-Waterbury area.
- BSCE or NICET TCI Level 2 or HCI Level 3
- Ability to prepare change orders and material testing reports and perform filing
- Considerable knowledge in establishing and maintaining project records
- Ability to use applicable software and record keeping methods
- ConnDOT experience preferred
About Luchs Consulting Engineers / DeCarlo & Doll, Inc.
Luchs Consulting Engineers / DeCarlo & Doll, Inc. is a multi-discipline engineering, architecture and land surveying firm based in Meriden, Connecticut. Our atmosphere is team-oriented and we maintain a culture of collaboration. Our goal is to always achieve a high level of client satisfaction while providing an excellent end product.
Luchs / DeCarlo & Doll offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. We maintain a Flexible Spending and Section 125 Plan as well as a 401(k) Plan. We offer paid vacation, holidays and personal days.
Luchs Consulting Engineers / DeCarlo & Doll, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Gender/Disabled/Veterans
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.