Regional Water Authority, CT Cost: $30M | Project Area: Milford to Branford Service Area
On-call services began in 2000 and continue today with numerous waterworks construction and road restoration construction projects throughout the Regional Water Authority service area.
- Perform design and full construction inspection of water main relocations required as a result of ConnDOT and other project construction
- On an accelerated on-call basis provide:
- Preliminary engineering and construction plans and specifications
- Test pit layout
- Interpret test pit results and determine if conflicts exists; provide solutions as necessary
- Water main design
- Preparation of relocation plans and coordination
- Full construction inspection/administration services
- Maintain and track eligible cost for reimbursement for projects sponsored by ConnDOT and/or municipality.
- Luchs’ team of inspectors, comprised of graduate engineers, are seasoned staff with over 15 years of experience
- Outstanding combination provides Luchs with unique qualifications in both the technical aspects of proper water main and appurtenant construction as well as ConnDOT procedures for maintenance and protection of traffic and pavement restoration